Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shower Of Bliss

Awareness existed but I was nowhere. Pure consciousness had risen with all delusions swept away. I had this beatific experience two years back. It all began in 2004. I was then in Chandigarh and madly in love. Once while reclining in a coach, I suddenly felt a surge of ineffable, almost unbearable bliss rising up my body and a delicious feeling flooded my being. Consciousness was subtle and profound and beautiful. I felt like God. I thought it was love.Spiritual ecstasy is impossible to elucidate. Those who experience it know it. It is the profoundest consciousness of the highest bliss, the greatest happiness that exists, the supreme flowering of being. It begins with loss of body consciousness and expansion of consciousness beyond, way beyond the trap of individuality.

2 comments:

KT said...

Aman,

Here, the interesting point is that you say that when this experience occured, you were madly in love : because self-realization is like being madly in love but without object...

In Silence...
KT

Aman said...

Yes, the object of love is merged in the infinite ocean of love. The ocean becomes the drop to know its limits.The drop becomes the ocean to know its expanse.